1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Belmont3

Belmont3 Oakley Beginner

I've always loved Oakleys, but never justified the price until I decided to get "good" sunglasses and got a pair of Electric sunglasses. Seeing the difference I bought a set of Costa del Mar which I love, Then I saw the Ducati Gascan. Oh man, trouble... So here is my small collection.

Currently:
    Gascan Ducati
    Black/Grey Plaid Sideways
    2 Transformers Gascan which I plan on get either Ice iridium or Ruby lenses on a set and keeping the other as 3D (Im a big fan of Transformers :wink:)
    And today I got my t-pain Oil Rigs

A newbie's Collection - IMGP4031.jpg

A newbie's Collection - IMGP4030.jpg

A newbie's Collection - IMGP4029.jpg

A newbie's Collection - IMGP4020.jpg

A newbie's Collection - IMGP4027.jpg

A newbie's Collection - IMGP4023.jpg

A newbie's Collection - IMGP4037.jpg

A newbie's Collection - IMGP4039.jpg

A newbie's Collection - IMGP4018.jpg

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

Awesome stuff! I love the Gascan's. This is an awesome collection so far though! Be warned, your collection will probably double in size after a few months of this forum lol

3. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

nice start. i like your plaid sideways!!
    which ducati do you have?

4. BAPD77

BAPD77 Oakley Expert Premium Member

Nice pics and collection!

5. Peeza21

Peeza21 African in the United Kingdom

Really like those oil rigs.. Nice collection so far!!

6. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

Great start BUT..............................................keep an eye on that wallet otherwise it will always be open.

7. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

Nice collection so far!! I like your plaid sideways. I just ordered my first Sideways. :D
    Like everyone else has said, this forum will be very very addictive...so much stuff to buy here. Really have to be careful haha. Im up to 15 pairs...but it's fun, and a very understandable use of money i say.

8. Menendez1293

Menendez1293 Oakley Enthusiast

nice start I have two transformers gas cans also. I recommend to buy another pair of matte black gas cans and swap the arms. If you do just the lenses they won't fit correctly. I swapped the arms and them put in some ice lenses. I have gotten a lot of compliments on the transformers oakleys.I am also a huge transformers fan and they look mighty fine when I drive bumblebee with them on (I have a 2010 camaro rally yellow with black stripes and auto to emblems on the fenders.) let me know if you wanna see pics of the transformers gas cams with ice lenses in them

9. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

I have 15 pairs too :dance3:. I'm not going to lie...I think I have a problem. I think I joined this forum about two weeks ago and it's basically been my life :S. I think it's due to the lack of interest from all my friends with Oakley, that it's nice to finally spill it all out after holding it in all these years - as weird as that sounds haha. Everytime I bring up the word Oakley...my gf shuts me down haha.

10. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

hot dang, and i thought it was just me