• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A Question To All Juliet Lovers....

*[ghostText]

Oakley Enthusiast
I recently bought 4 pairs of BNIB Juliets from an Oakley store and I noticed that one of them, the Xmetal Frame/Ruby, doesn't seem to resemble the tightness of my other Juliets, it does not have a tight grip over my big head. The nose bridge is not loose but just not tight enough for a brand new pair. Is this a normal for a BNIB Juliet or should I claim warranty?

Just like buying a car. They can all vary slightly, even though it's the same product. To solve this issue, just pop in the 25 temple shocks instead of the 15.

Yeah dude, like he said, they dont all fit the same. Mainly because each one is different from all the others to a degree. Some have been known to have only one loose side, some have both sides that are loose, and some are so tight that you wouldnt even think there was rubber in them, but i wouldnt worry about it unless the bridge and the orbitals are knocking into each other!

Back