• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A rare Flask, with Silver (not red) rivets/hardware

Check out the rivets on it. They are silver, I think I saw some that were red...? ( I am looking at google images, and it looks like some were grey rivets...

Is it though? The one they smashed on the video had red rivets, this one has silver, and I noticed on some images (could be the image itself) that the rivets appear greyish... I know you have 3 and are a solid source of infOrmation, but I wonder whats up with this listing saying it's a special testers version- aside from blatant lies to sell the item

Is it though? The one they smashed on the video had red rivets, this one has silver, and I noticed on some images (could be the image itself) that the rivets appear greyish... I know you have 3 and are a solid source of infOrmation, but I wonder whats up with this listing saying it's a special testers version- aside from blatant lies to sell the item
Yes. The one they destroyed in the video did have red. But all the production items were silver/grey. This auction item looks like every flask I've seen.

Based on lighting the rivets can look silver or grey. Or someone's choice of words can make it silver or grey.

As for his wording, his information is wrong as to the number of flasks and also of them just being given out. It also didn't sell in a month as people found it pretty hard to justify the price of the flask. He is making sure to word things to make this item way more appealing.

There is nothing special about this one. It's the standard flask anyone could have bought when it came out.

Thank you for clarifying all that. I noticed his numbers were off as well, and sort of felt the same thing about the way he listed it. I also noticed minor scratches, which aren't the worst, but also suggests it not being brand new. 1700.... I offered 900, auto rejected though

Thank you for clarifying all that. I noticed his numbers were off as well, and sort of felt the same thing about the way he listed it. I also noticed minor scratches, which aren't the worst, but also suggests it not being brand new. 1700.... I offered 900, auto rejected though

No problem. :)

If I remember right $900 was right about the retail price.

Latest Posts

Back