• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale A Rather Poor Custom On The Batwolf - Ice Blue Lens

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Dear Fellow Oakley Buddies,

well I've had this piece for quite some time and I tried asking around the form if I can get these restored but no luck. It was originally a Clear Oakley Batwolf with Ice Blue Lens which I made the mistake of painting over. Overall, It does look kind of cool and robotic though. I took a silver marker and coloured the frame. The lens is sill in pretty good shape along with the icons. I lost only one of the other icons which was silver. Presently I am looking to get earsocks, nose pads and icons for the Oakley Hatchet Wire so I'm selling these off to get some small cash by the side. So if anyone can help me with that would be perfect. Thanks.

I'm willing to let these go for $65 plus Shipping. I'm alright with offers as well So if anybody feels they have better use for its parts or can get the frame restored, please pm me. Thanks

Attachments

• DSC_0002.JPG
    DSC_0002.JPG
    143.7 KB · Views: 314
  • DSC_0003.JPG
    DSC_0003.JPG
    139 KB · Views: 297
  • DSC_0004.JPG
    DSC_0004.JPG
    138.2 KB · Views: 297
  • DSC_0005.JPG
    DSC_0005.JPG
    148.4 KB · Views: 284
  • DSC_0006.JPG
    DSC_0006.JPG
    142.9 KB · Views: 308
Some people reacted to this post.
the RC guys use brake fluid to remove paint from lexan body's without harming the plastic. you might want to look into that if you want to get top dollar for them.

pmd

Thanks Jontoad, pm replied.

Is the Batwolf clear/ICE thought after ? Cause I can get my hands on a BNIB pair if anyone is interested....

Back