1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. headpatrolman

headpatrolman O Addict

WTF is happening the grand old American game.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

We pay athletes too much!!!

3. nlgrav182

nlgrav182 Oakley Enthusiast

A-Rod does have a point, if he actually hasn't failed a drug test and is being accused and sentenced by one man instead of a "jury" of peers, he shouldn't be receiving the ban. Fair and speedy trial beyond reasonable doubt... I guess that's the risk you take when you make $25M a year.

4. headpatrolman

headpatrolman O Addict

He does have some points and in a court of law he may not be convicted on such evidence but in a labor dispute with an arbitrator I think he's cooked. Plus he is guilty as sin and no one is trying to put him in jail, just keep him from shaming himself, his team, the fans and the sport of baseball any further.

5. Oakley4Life

Oakley4Life Oakley Collector

He's such a joke and I'm tired if seeing this drag out. He's a disgrace to the game.

6. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

I hated that f**ker even before he was a cheater.

Patient_Cero likes this.
  7. Zoah

Zoah Oakley Beginner

He agreed to go to arbitration; he can hack the consequences. Personally I'm sick of the soap opera this has turned into. Very rich men are quibbling over sums of money larger than I can imagine while minor leaguers are living on a steady diet of PB+J, ramen, and fast food. MLB needs to clean up its act and if it was me in Bud Selig's seat, A Rod would never step on a baseball field again. It happened to Pete Rose for tilting the odds one way, why shouldn't it happen to PED-users for tilting them the other?

8. headpatrolman

headpatrolman O Addict

Very well said

9. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

I love baseball and this steroid thing is getting out of hand. A-rod is making it unbearable to watch. It was a big shock last year with ryan braun. Everyone needs punishment so the game can get back to the way it was meant to be played and everyone can enjoy good competition.

10. Zoah

Zoah Oakley Beginner

On a different note, I love how irrelevant it is that the cubs got a mascot. Whoever he is, he's got nothing on Wally.