• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A-Rod Is Suing MLB And MLBPA Over His Suspension And The Cubbies Have A Mascot.

A-Rod does have a point, if he actually hasn't failed a drug test and is being accused and sentenced by one man instead of a "jury" of peers, he shouldn't be receiving the ban. Fair and speedy trial beyond reasonable doubt... I guess that's the risk you take when you make $25M a year.

He does have some points and in a court of law he may not be convicted on such evidence but in a labor dispute with an arbitrator I think he's cooked. Plus he is guilty as sin and no one is trying to put him in jail, just keep him from shaming himself, his team, the fans and the sport of baseball any further.

He agreed to go to arbitration; he can hack the consequences. Personally I'm sick of the soap opera this has turned into. Very rich men are quibbling over sums of money larger than I can imagine while minor leaguers are living on a steady diet of PB+J, ramen, and fast food. MLB needs to clean up its act and if it was me in Bud Selig's seat, A Rod would never step on a baseball field again. It happened to Pete Rose for tilting the odds one way, why shouldn't it happen to PED-users for tilting them the other?

He agreed to go to arbitration; he can hack the consequences. Personally I'm sick of the soap opera this has turned into. Very rich men are quibbling over sums of money larger than I can imagine while minor leaguers are living on a steady diet of PB+J, ramen, and fast food. MLB needs to clean up its act and if it was me in Bud Selig's seat, A Rod would never step on a baseball field again. It happened to Pete Rose for tilting the odds one way, why shouldn't it happen to PED-users for tilting them the other?

Very well said

I love baseball and this steroid thing is getting out of hand. A-rod is making it unbearable to watch. It was a big shock last year with ryan braun. Everyone needs punishment so the game can get back to the way it was meant to be played and everyone can enjoy good competition.

On a different note, I love how irrelevant it is that the cubs got a mascot. Whoever he is, he's got nothing on Wally.

Back