• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A Semi-recent Case Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

QLR1

The Big Shield King
TX
I was one of the last folks who just got an iPod... Classic. Kinda archaic, but I didn't want to spring for an iPod Touch or an iPhone (I like Android and 4G/LTE). So when I saw this leather case for $8 at the Oakley Vault site, I had to get it. Hate that the shipping was $7, but Apple gear is an expensive proposition.

oakleyipodcasr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet I have the older 80gb classic the 2nd gen touch and the new little touch nano and I loved my classic because of the amount of space it had but mine died quickly. Battery wouldn't hold a charge so now it just stays in my car to play music

The case is nice, the price makes it all the better. I am not an iPod fan, but music on an Android sucks... and I lost my ZuneHD. It was the best MP3 player I have ever had.

Hello, I know a Iam a bit late, but I wanted to just say :welcome: .you may want to try our what are you wearing today thread. I have a feeling you might like it ..:lolsign::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.