• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying A Set Of Hijinx Icons

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Does anyone have a set of Hijinx Icons for sale? I have a couple pair I want to change out.
I am open to some ideas? I may custom them myself but I want to see what someone may have.

I like the "vented" looking icons.
Hit me up if you have some for sale.

Some people reacted to this post.
You can use batwolf icons for the hijinx, just remove the tab and they fit perfect. That's what I do and now you have access to alot the team colors now

Username Hidden said:
You can use batwolf icons for the hijinx, just remove the tab and they fit perfect. That's what I do and now you have access to alot the team colors now

They do? That is cool. Thanks for the info.
I know there are a lot of choices for the ones that go in the Batwolf frame.

If it's vented you're after, I've got some vented gold ones spare. I've also got some standard gun-metal I think too.

Username Hidden said:

Funny, I was just comparing the two icons right before I read this. The BW's are ever so slightly thinner than the Hijinx icons, but they do fit as stated...negligible differences.

Username Hidden said:
Funny, I was just comparing the two icons right before I read this. The BW's are ever so slightly thinner than the Hijinx icons, but they do fit as stated...negligible differences.

Thanks Brant

Herbs I also PM'ed you.

Great info

I've put in a pair of BWs into Hijinx and the difference in thickness seemed to be the lack of rubbery/gluey backing on the BWs once they are separated from the plastic tab. I filled in the hollow BW icons with waxy backing from a poster clip. Worked like a charm.

Sorry, pulled the switch on a pair of Antix, but same difference!

This might be potentially embarrassing. I had a quick look for those vented icons this morning and couldn't find them.
I'll have another look after band rehearsal tonight and keep you posted.