1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Does anyone have a set of Hijinx Icons for sale? I have a couple pair I want to change out.
    I am open to some ideas? I may custom them myself but I want to see what someone may have.

I like the "vented" looking icons.
    Hit me up if you have some for sale.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You can use batwolf icons for the hijinx, just remove the tab and they fit perfect. That's what I do and now you have access to alot the team colors now

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    They do? That is cool. Thanks for the info.
    I know there are a lot of choices for the ones that go in the Batwolf frame.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Royal Duke of Hijinx

Rating:
    100%
    If it's vented you're after, I've got some vented gold ones spare. I've also got some standard gun-metal I think too.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Funny, I was just comparing the two icons right before I read this. The BW's are ever so slightly thinner than the Hijinx icons, but they do fit as stated...negligible differences.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks Brant

Herbs I also PM'ed you.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great info

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I've put in a pair of BWs into Hijinx and the difference in thickness seemed to be the lack of rubbery/gluey backing on the BWs once they are separated from the plastic tab. I filled in the hollow BW icons with waxy backing from a poster clip. Worked like a charm.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry, pulled the switch on a pair of Antix, but same difference!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Royal Duke of Hijinx

Rating:
    100%
    This might be potentially embarrassing. I had a quick look for those vented icons this morning and couldn't find them.
    I'll have another look after band rehearsal tonight and keep you posted.