• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A Shopping Trip Without Supervision!

dave m

Oakley Enthusiast
we mooched around and I accidentally went into an O dealer. Saw 4 pairs of x squared sitting on the shelf, they looked so nice it prompted a call to the wife who said I could have a new pair..:) I couldn't decide between the blk polarised, the ducati pair or the plasma/fire so bought all 3.I (now I have gotten home) realise that may of been a little bit silly! I wore the black/blk polarised pair on the drive home they are so comfortable, quite suprising given how and what they are made of means they aren't that light in comparison to many.
Look for the ducati up for sale soon!!:confused:
th_IMG_0792_zpse4ba2f42.jpg

Nice find! I think it was a good idea to buy all three. What was the fourth pair they had?

The first thing I said when she found the bag (and noticed the pair I was wearing, was that they'll probably be worth more in the future! It did not work that well, but I think it might be best for one pair to find a new home, can't be the black ones as I wore them home (see what I did here!?)
I managed to distract her at first with the other bag I was carrying with 2 pairs of adidas tennis trainers, she hasn't noticed the Oakley stickers or wallet yet which is good. For now.
It may be a while before I am let out without supervision again. I imagine I'll be sent out with cash rather than bank cards next time I am alone! :D:cool-20:

THe 4th pair were a polished frame with I think a vr28,( there wasn't a tag) a pair of these http://o-review.com/database_detail.asp?table_name=glasses&ID=5002 I really liked how they looked on me but when I took them outside to try the lense out (haven't owned one of them before) I was squinting a bit as opposed to the black or fire.I could only imagine if I had retuned with 4 pairs I could be a little bit homeless!:lol:

Happily, there was no freaking out, my shelves of glasses were pointed out to me in a sort of "really, you need more?" way I may be trimming the overall collection by a couple of pairs too!
Still she's put up with me for over 20 years and I had more than one pair of oakleys when we got together so surely there'd be some sort of clause?
thanks all

That's awesome. I tend to like the BIP over the VR28. My wife would have had the same reaction.

Back