• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A Store For X Squared Polarized

supermd2013

Oakley Beginner
I would like to pay $400 for it, i search many websites today, and I can’t find a store to buy this model, if you know one, please tell me.
Of course, it's wonderful if i spend less to buy it.
Oakley X Squared Polarized Sunglasses Polished Carbon/Black Iridium
Code: OO6011-06

these?

I would like to pay $400 for it, i search many websites today, and I can’t find a store to buy this model, if you know one, please tell me.
Of course, it's wonderful if i spend less to buy it.
Oakley X Squared Polarized Sunglasses Polished Carbon/Black Iridium
Code: OO6011-06

yo mean these?

Attachments

• photo(1).jpg
    photo(1).jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 309
From photo, it looks like, but I am not sure, I want XS Polarized model.

You do realize that these glasses aren't being made anymore. Once they're gone, they're gone...and then you're at the mercy of ebay sellers.

Look, if you can still find a pair of carbons for sale, just buy them regardless of the lens. The lenses are interchangeable, so if you're hell-bent on polarized just buy a set of Black Iridium Polarized lenses from the Oakley website or from someone here on the forum and install them into the frames you buy. Voilá...polarized sunglasses. Unlike the glasses themselves, the replacement lenses are still readily available (at least for now).

Plus, you could always sell the original lenses to another forum member or on ebay to recoup some of the cost of buying the extra lenses. You'd probably wind up breaking even vs. the price of a polarized pair.

How's the saying go? "Beggars can't be choosers."