1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hello folks!

So here's the story: I had an A-Wire which I don't remember what was the original lenses (I think it was Ice Iridium, not sure though). I also had an A-Wire Thickwith Light Blue lenses. I swapped the lenses with each other. I don't remember what I did with the other A-Wire Thickbut anyway I kept the customized A-Wire 2.0 with the Light Blue lenses.

The situation is:
    --> frame 9/10, can't really see any problem with it, the spring hingeswork fine and the rubbers are in decent shape. The frame is a bit old, that's pretty much the reason I won't give it a 10/10.
    --> lenses 6/10, the right one is not a perfect fit on the frame (it's a little "vented" hahaha nothing major but if you're into details as I am yeah, it's noticeable) and the left one has a kinda long mark that I tried to capture on the second picture. Nothing that I mentioned here affects vision though.

Honestly I don't know how much that would value so I'm testing the waters here asking for 50 dollars + shipment.
    Let me know what you think and if you need more pictures let me know.

A-Wire 2.0 spring-hinge: custom with Light Blue - IMG_20151207_191253.jpg

A-Wire 2.0 spring-hinge: custom with Light Blue - IMG_20151207_191305.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sent a pm.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating: