• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A Year On The Forum Party!

Geez, better get your priorities straight! I really could've used a trip to SoCal...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

That is an awesome accomplishment. Now let's take the time to look back at what you knew about oakley before you joined and what you know now, you'v learned a lot I'm sure lol.

That is an awesome accomplishment. Now let's take the time to look back at what you knew about oakley before you joined and what you know now, you'v learned a lot I'm sure lol.

The learning curve was steep, fast and expen$ive. I bought maybe 7-10 Oakleys from 1985 through March 2012. I bought some Oakley frames for RX reading glasses and it was on from there. Stopped by some O Stores looking for sunglasses and was pulled into one case that had a few Pit Boss and the C-6. Started the hunt and ended up on the forum. At that time I din't know Oakley made watches, now have 10 including FMJ. I didn't have a clue what X Metal was and figured a Juliet was for women, Romeo for men. I have about 65 now. Pit Boos became a favorite, except for the Ducati I have the set. A year ago I bought a double wide case, sat in the garage for 8 months and by the end of this evening I should be done with upgrade/restore. Pics to come. Thanks to many here for the info, goods and deals.

Back