• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hearno

Oakley Collector
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thought my appendix burst this morning while driving to get breakfast. Turns out I passed a kidney stone. For those that haven't experienced this joy, praying for death or unconsciousness is a real thing.

Been there done that.... Except mine was the size of a pea and Doc had to go in and remove it......manually.......with a nice long rod and "grappling" hook on the end.....so please be very very thankful if you got to piss yours out! Worst pain I've even gone through.....w/o a doubt!!!!!!

I had one about the size of a pea that I passed. Fortunately it only lasted about 2 hours. By the time i got to the hospital and they asked for a urine sample l passed it in the cup.

Well, I had my appendix burst when I was younger, and that was very, very painful. I woke up thinking I had a stomach ache but by lunchtime I was incoherent and could barely move and in unbelievable pain. Luckily my mother knew something was up and took me to a GP who immediately knew what it was and I was rushed to hospital for emergency surgery. When I got there they wanted to do a final check before putting me in for surgery so attempted the finger test. I was in a lot of pain, but not enough to let them do that!

I had one as well. Took me 1 year to pass it. I was completely immobilized 3 times a month due to pain while it moved. It was to border line on the size and they said to tough it out.

I have a picture of the stone if any one wants to see. :biggrin:

Back