• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Holy sh!t bro hope your doing alright

I just woke up after a 6 hour nap. The worst part is how sore the rest of my body is from straining and pulling on stuff to lessen the pain. My back and arms feel like I was lifting all day. I know this, that hospital bed is tore the f up. They wouldn't give me dope quick enough and just let me sit there and suffer.

No Harbour View for this guy... I went to Belle Harbour. They eventually broke me off with some morphine via an IV. Even then, it took about 20 minutes to kick in and I could still feel the pain slightly.

Been there also, my baby (term of endearment) was the size of a rice crispy and one side had almost razor like calcifications on it...

MORPHINE dulled the pain enough to make it bearable at the end, but I was still in major pain for the week it took to pass...

Holy crap man I feel for you. Passed 4 already, my doc says I should license my kidneys as a quarry.

First time was the worst one. Luckily I get free ER visits so milked it for morphine and diuretics. Eventually I went into hydronephrosis and couldn't eat or drink anything without vomiting. Doc wanted to give me suppository pain meds. Chose to preserve the sanctity of my ass and roughed it out for a week before I passes it.

I had one a few years ago. Went into the ER in discomfort, they found it and told me to try and pass it. Didn't pass after a week, went in and confirmed it was there. Scheduled a visit to a Urologist, put me on new meds and had me wait a week, then scheduled surgery to go up and get it with a laser.

Took about a month, then about a week or two to recover from the procedure. Took out the stint 3 days post-op and had a blood clot plug me up and got me back into the ER.

They gave me vicodin like it was candy, and all it did was make me constipated and strung out. Percocet was a bit better, but still didn't help much. Only the shot of pain killer in the ER was enough to take the pain and discomfort away.

Damn, some of you guys have some horror stories. I had never even given it a thought until the doc mentioned it. It hurt so bad I started puking in the hospital. It was just my body's reaction to the pain, my stomach was empty so I was just dry heaving. It was so violent I actually threw up a little blood. No idea where that came from... A terrible way to spend a Sunday for sure. I have a boatload of percocet now but as I recall, it just made me nauseous so I probably won't take it. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS NEXT PART IS ONLY A JOKE AND I'M ABSOLUTELY NOT SERIOUS ABOUT THIS: Anyone wanna trade some x-metal for a lot of percocet? Let me know. Lmao. AGAIN, I WAS JOKING AND WILL NOT ACTUALLY DO THAT.

Latest Posts

Back