• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

AAPE Frogskins

FLATLAND

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Just recieved two new pairs of the AAPE Frogskins
I have searched high and low for info on these and can't seem to find anything
100% authentic but does anyone know the back story on these
Thanks

aapefrogskin.jpg

You have any pictures?

EDIT: Damn sorry I'm at work and can't view any images from Photobucket, Imageshack, etc.

With the part code 24-339 this is seemingly a very new piece, but I cannot find any relevant information either, such as source of availability and how limited it is in terms of quantity made. FLATLAND, where did you get your two pairs from? Can the person who sold them to you shed more light on the release? It could be as weeks pass they will be all over ebay and most interested people will have a pair, and they are plentiful in supply, or these two are about it! With that variation in mind the key questions are quantity issued, and how hard they are to get from source. I will be needing a pair for my own collection.

First I've heard about this release. As others have said, need more info! Are they are Japan only release? Were did you purchase them from?

Thanks,

looks exactly like the D2 releases though. will be keen to see a pic of the microbag. =) nice pick up though! i have no idea abt this release at all. oops. noob alert.

Back