• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

AAPE Frogskins

No other pair has been presented like this, simply amazing, and of course it just had to be a Frogskin made this way. So the task is to find one that has not been opened, to locate the whole piece in mint, then never to open it in order to preserve the condition! I would suggest an emphasis on extremely good packaging to the sender with postal purchases. The AAPE 24-339 is certainly a glass I am very much looking forward to adding to the collection.

No other pair has been presented like this, simply amazing, and of course it just had to be a Frogskin made this way. So the task is to find one that has not been opened, to locate the whole piece in mint, then never to open it in order to preserve the condition! I would suggest an emphasis on extremely good packaging to the sender with postal purchases. The AAPE 24-339 is certainly a glass I am very much looking forward to adding to the collection.

and i'm pretty sure you'll do just that dude! =) now, the big question...when do these drop?! ha! i want that tee.

Am I the only person who thinks these are pretty lame? They could have done a really sweet collab with AAPE, using the AAPE camo or something, instead we get a rebranded pair of four legs in a pretty boring colorway. Meh, count me out.

Back