• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

AAPE Frogskins

They are pretty much Marcelo Frogskins re-branded by AAPE but they're still nice.

Marcelos

AAPEs

aape-by-a-bathing-ape-oakley-limited-boxset-2012-1-620x413.jpg

Both come with an extra pair of black legs.

Last edited by a moderator:
JK, looks to me like a different tone of Red on the AAPEs: would appear to be a solid Red whereas the Marcelos have an more Orange look to them......

I did say pretty much the same, not exact. Basically, the AAPEs aren't a design concept that hasn't been seen already.

Maybe create a thread in the Exchange section dude? That should garner plenty of views. I would put on an offer if it came with the awesome T.

Hmmmmm, should I open it?

CIMG5032-1.jpg

I imagine to open it you have to tear the plastic off the backing, and would be unable to put it together again exact, in which case a resounding NO, DON'T OPEN!, if the back slides through grooves and will go back the same, then open, but I guess it wont do that as if that was the case you wouldn't ask. You and I have enough Frogskins, leave it sealed and watch in the years to come the handful that surface opened, versus our ultra rare pairs still sealed/new!! Do you have a spare with XL t-shirt? I am onto one today if not.

Back