1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking for some cool accessories or display stuff you guys might be willing to let go. Really would be interested in icon blocks. Just looking for "different" things. Maybe a claw carabiner. Let me know!! Wouldn't mind a bottle opener for the right price.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a load of stuff.
    Bottle openers, business card holders, money clip, 10th mtn div money clip, small medium large vaults, Juliet coins old, Oakley ring binders, Rx dispensing matte large, like a massive mouse matt, replacement foam for the vaults, a set of Juliet's. I think that's most of what I am selling at the minute.
    Let me know if any thing interests you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous X Metal Workshop

Rating:
    100%
    How about a 10-high custom built display stand?
    Accessories/display stuff - DSC_1140%20copy.jpg

Naturally, glasses and hat not included ;)

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    that looks like a disaster waiting to happen.

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    it's actually quite stable. Didn't have enough room to take the shot at the right angle so perspective makes it look like the leaning tower of pisa

6. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    it looks like the base is far too narrow.

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    looks can be deceiving. I also have a large base for it (not shown) if a slim footprint isn't required.

Unless you intentionally use it as a boxing sparring partner, it's going to sit in the display cab. Where's it gonna go???