• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Acid Frogskins

Holbrook7

Oakley Beginner
Found some on Craigslist, are they rare? How much should I pay for them? How much do they usually go for?

Acid frogskins are very common. They were released in 2011 and never really took off. I would say a brand new in the box pair expect to pay around 70-90 bucks. They go for a little less sometimes. If you don't mind me asking how much is the guy asking and what is the condition of them? Also what color are they?

acids? not rare, don't pay over 100. not a very desirable color way as far as the masses are concerned. personally I like the oranges and might pick a pair up soon. personally the other colors are not that great. green yellow is ok.

Due to Forum rules you have to take that link to CL down! Sorry to be the party pooper.. (Make me mod! haha) Also, the guy looks legit and a good collector he had a pair of Van Ness Wu and those are pretty rare so overall i think he's legit but if you like whichever acid it is that he is selling just go for it! Doesn't matter what we think! Unless you want it on rarity, then id pass. Welcome to the boards :laugh:

As Kyle said, please remove the link. You can not post links to items that are not your own.

wait what link were you talking about? the one regarding my description of the link? or did I miss something?

Back