• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Acide green+Ruby Iridium Polarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
To my well trained critical eye, in all honesty I can't see any difference in tonal values between the two. Wouldn't suprise me if SGH just listed them as they appeared, to save any confusion with your average SGH customer.........
I think acid yellow is a little like The Deuce Coup series or a polished Uranium...

Acid green is a little greener... (Duh)

The deuce coup was called sulfer. They re-released all the acid series in polarized after just the grey lenses. I believe the polarized versions were only available at SGH.
24-355 doesn't show up on O-Review ? There isn't ANY Acid yellow listed anywhere

Try this for comparison.

http://www.oakleyforum.com/attachments/8e6cd01d-jpg.71370/

Ones on the left are Green....
That's chrisbons photo is it not. I know he paired all the blacklights to assemble single color frames. I believe your looking at blacklight frogs on the left

I think acid yellow is a little like The Deuce Coup series or a polished Uranium...

Acid green is a little greener... (Duh)
I
The deuce coup was called sulfer. They re-released all the acid series in polarized after just the grey lenses. I believe the polarized versions were only available at SGH.

That's chrisbons photo is it not. I know he paired all the blacklights to assemble single color frames. I believe your looking at blacklight frogs on the left

A message back from 'the MAN' RVF:
24-249 Acid Green - Grey, 24-355 Acid Yellow - Ice Polarized. Frame is the same colour, even though the two releases suggest they are different. The 355 is not "merely re-boxed" though, as this was a SGH exclusive.
Have a great day.
Ashley"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back