• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Acquired Numerous New Pieces....

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24

Well this weekend was a big one for me O wise. I grabbed several new,pairs and as already posted, completed the Science Set again:

Custom Batwolf Matte Black/Team Green/Jade Iridium
image.jpg

Custom Oil Rig Polished Clear/Gunmetal/Black Iridium
image.jpg

Devils Brigade Antix
image.jpg

POW MIA Fuel Cell
image.jpg

Of course the Science
image.jpg
image.jpg

Congratulations on completing the fuel cell science series! They look awesome when all together, and are a very cool unique design. How I wish I had just a slightly larger head to pull of fuel cells!

Wait a sec.... LOL! So what are you doing with the White Science i sent you? Wear pair?

Yip i was looking for one for months and found 3 last week lol. This is the only pair i have thats new inbox complete with bag. It was obtained from RVF.

Congratulations on completing the fuel cell science series! They look awesome when all together, and are a very cool unique design. How I wish I had just a slightly larger head to pull of fuel cells!

Thanks, i am lucky enough to have the complete set of holiday science fuel cell and the complete set of o store exclusive holiday oil rigs.