• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Added Another Beauty! Last Purchase Of The Year

Zax

Chicago
I finally got the Carbon Juliet's! Worked a deal with eyespy. These are basically brand new! However, the lenses are a little loose. Is it just due to him not tightening the screws all the way, or is there another reason?

Edit: Carbon with Emerald Iridium

ZUq6h.jpg

Wow, emerald looks sick in the carbon frames. The most likely reason the lens is loose is probably what you said it was. Just try tightening the screws on the orbital.

I finally got the Carbon Juliet's! Worked a deal with eyespy. These are basically brand new! However, the lenses are a little loose. Is it just due to him not tightening the screws all the way, or is there another reason?

Edit: Carbon with Emerald Iridium

ZUq6h.jpg

nice one!
damn cant wait to get my carbon juls.

Are they Oakley lenses? If not, they could be looses because the aftermarket lenses seem to be thinner. Either way, looks awesome!

No, it's the real Emerald. They are really thick, like most Oakley lenses. I think I need to just tighten up the orbitals lol. I still don't own a T6 screw though. Gotta grab one!

I was thinking of switching them out for a set of Tungsten or Vr28 polarized. I'm not the biggest fan of a) grey based lenses and b) non polarized lenses. I'll give you a heads up if I do!

Back