1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. obiwan

obiwan Oakley Beginner

Thanks to ucdavis4pt0gpa who sold me my first metals, I am now hooked on them like they were discontinued. Oh wait yeah they are huh...

These arrived yesterday
    Addicted To Metal - IMG_0797.JPG

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. hollygrove

hollygrove Oakley Beginner

B.E.A utiful.lol...I seriously don't think pictures do the 24k justice...it's only one of two frames that when they've arrived I've thought... these look so much better up close (the other was witk hijinx) congrats on the pickup obiwan.

3. v2kjokerz

v2kjokerz Oakley Enthusiast

First time I saw these was when I went to an OStore in Hollywood, thought they were too much bling for me.... but now I sooooo want one LOL. Grats Obiwan for the awesome pickups!

4. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

They are awesome!

5. tarheel7734

tarheel7734 Oakley Enthusiast

Congrats. I dont care for bling myself but they are for

6. echav23

echav23 Oakley Enthusiast

I totally agree...great pickups!!

7. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

man these are freakin sweet!

8. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Once the metal gets in your blood its hard to get it out. Those are totally AWESOME....and it reminds me my 24K Juliets came in and need a photoshoot...as will my XX TIO2, Romeo Plasma Ice, Juliet Carbon 24K, X Squared Polished G26...uh...oh and the X Squared Ruby. See....living proof ROFL

9. obiwan

obiwan Oakley Beginner

Holy crap, binge much? :cool:

10. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Ha ha ha. I totally retooled the collection starting back in November and its finally where I want it. My company had been buried in business since August and its expected to continue for some time so with 80 hours a month of OT I've had some discretionary funds to work with. I'm tired all the time and haven't done anything.g fun for months but I'd rather be busy than not. Now I need a display....I wanted IKEA's Klingsbo but apparently its never in stock here in Sac...too bad cause I was going to put that up this weekend while my wife is away. Blah