• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Addicted To Metal

obiwan

Oakley Enthusiast
Thanks to ucdavis4pt0gpa who sold me my first metals, I am now hooked on them like they were discontinued. Oh wait yeah they are huh...

These arrived yesterday
IMG_0797.JPG

B.E.A utiful.lol...I seriously don't think pictures do the 24k justice...it's only one of two frames that when they've arrived I've thought... these look so much better up close (the other was witk hijinx) congrats on the pickup obiwan.

First time I saw these was when I went to an OStore in Hollywood, thought they were too much bling for me.... but now I sooooo want one LOL. Grats Obiwan for the awesome pickups!

Once the metal gets in your blood its hard to get it out. Those are totally AWESOME....and it reminds me my 24K Juliets came in and need a photoshoot...as will my XX TIO2, Romeo Plasma Ice, Juliet Carbon 24K, X Squared Polished G26...uh...oh and the X Squared Ruby. See....living proof ROFL

Holy crap, binge much? :cool:

Ha ha ha. I totally retooled the collection starting back in November and its finally where I want it. My company had been buried in business since August and its expected to continue for some time so with 80 hours a month of OT I've had some discretionary funds to work with. I'm tired all the time and haven't done anything.g fun for months but I'd rather be busy than not. Now I need a display....I wanted IKEA's Klingsbo but apparently its never in stock here in Sac...too bad cause I was going to put that up this weekend while my wife is away. Blah

Back