• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ads In The Last Post On A Page....

del518

I have a few pair.....
Upstate New York
Is anyone else getting an ad in the last post on a page? I am trying to show a pic of it....but I can't seem to get to my photobucket library to upload pics. I am using an iPad with Safari. It just started happening a short time ago.

Yeah, we just started testing a new ad placement. It replaced the footer ad.

Our two cents.

I appreciate the feedback. We're gonna test it out and see. My prediction is that this will perform better, because it has better placement, but it all depends on how much. If its not a lot, then I'll be the first to switch it back. If its a significant amount, then we'll have to decide. Everything we do, if for the community. Ads keep this place running, allow us to improve, and giveaway glasses and other goodies. So if changing the ad from footer to last post means we can give away another pair a year to you guys, its a decent trade off. Ads will always be a necessary evil on the internet. We'll see how it goes.

I 100% agree Boss ! If these gather more money then I'm all for it. I so love this forum and want it to stay !

Talking about the ads... Before I only had ads about sunglasses and now it seems that I have more random stuff, is it just me ?

Back