1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

Is anyone else getting an ad in the last post on a page? I am trying to show a pic of it....but I can't seem to get to my photobucket library to upload pics. I am using an iPad with Safari. It just started happening a short time ago.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

Example....
    Ads In The Last Post On A Page.... - imagejpg1-1.jpg

3. Wicked

Wicked Oakley Expert Premium Member

Yup......annoying!

4. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

I haven't seen it yet

5. OakleyBoss

OakleyBoss Moderator Staff Member Administrator

Yeah, we just started testing a new ad placement. It replaced the footer ad.

6. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

Premium members still won't see this right

7. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

If both ads were equally as profitable to you guys, I'd stick with the footer ad ... My .02

jmaxime89 likes this.
  8. jmaxime89

jmaxime89 Oakley Enthusiast

Our two cents.

9. OakleyBoss

OakleyBoss Moderator Staff Member Administrator

I appreciate the feedback. We're gonna test it out and see. My prediction is that this will perform better, because it has better placement, but it all depends on how much. If its not a lot, then I'll be the first to switch it back. If its a significant amount, then we'll have to decide. Everything we do, if for the community. Ads keep this place running, allow us to improve, and giveaway glasses and other goodies. So if changing the ad from footer to last post means we can give away another pair a year to you guys, its a decent trade off. Ads will always be a necessary evil on the internet. We'll see how it goes.

Dallas O Hog likes this.
  10. jmaxime89

jmaxime89 Oakley Enthusiast

I 100% agree Boss ! If these gather more money then I'm all for it. I so love this forum and want it to stay !

Talking about the ads... Before I only had ads about sunglasses and now it seems that I have more random stuff, is it just me ?