1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. steveocubed

steveocubed Oakley Enthusiast

Hey guys,

So I started a YouTube channel about two years ago that did like random pop culturey reviews and skits and whatnot but in the last 4 months or so I started doing Oakley videos. My channel has always been kind of random but I really think the Oakley stuff really has a completely different "audience" from my other stuff (although obviously I'm a super small channel so don't really have a large audience to begin with). I've been leaning towards making a separate channel just for my Oakley videos though just so I don't bore people who are only into Oakleys and also people who are just into the pop culture stuff but I'd love to hear your thoughts before I pull the trigger. I figure since you guys are diehard Oakley peeps, this place would be a good barometer.

My concern is I will lose views and might lose subscribers but I think the upside is people will be clearer on what my channels are about and have a more pleasant "viewing experience" going forward. Below is a link to my current channel:

Thanks in advance!
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

my son cried when he saw your dancing with alvin and elmo video! lol.... continue doing the oakley reviews bro! it would be very helpful for new and old members alike!