• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Advice Needed

I recommend the Radarlocks in the pitch or xl configuration depending on the coverage you want. Racing jackets (jawbones) are also great for the size! I have the same hat size, and those have been super good for me. I also wear the Half Jacket 2.0 xl. I didn't think they would work, but they do the job well if you want the cheaper way out.

My only complaint with Radarlocks is when running in them you hear the little latch moving. Prob great for bike riding.

My only complaint with Radarlocks is when running in them you hear the little latch moving. Prob great for bike riding.

Me either I run in my radarlocks every week for year and half now. There perfect for sports!!

What color frame/ lens combo ar you using?

I am not a runner (or a cyclist per say)but I am trying to get myself back into mountain biking as I need to lose the weight. I wish I had an O store or vault nearby to test these out first. Maybe someone wants to send me theirs to test out?!?!?! I may have to go the old "buy first, test and resell if necessary" route to find the best fit.

Back