• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

After A Lot Of $$ 80.00 For Truck Rental.....

Case looks awesome! Our stories seem pretty similar I even had 2 flights to go up too. I also need some new plexi. I was thinking about trying to organize a group buy. Plexi drops really fast in price the more you buy.

What light kit? I bought several led light strips as well as the small circular halogen bulb one that screws into the top of the ikea detolf. Is that the one you are referring to?

Take a look at Costco. They have the Sylvania 72344 Mosaic Flexible Light Kit. It is flexible, cutable and with a little ingenuity easy to install. I put a strip down each side of the front of my case and it looks amazing.

I'll take some pictures this evening when t is dark. The pics I currently have up don't do justice to the lighting. All my current pics have been taken with an iPhone. I'll break out the Canon and a tripod and take some pics without the flash.

I just bought a set of Home Depot flexible lights changes from blue, green, red, white with a remote. Also colors in between with mutiple buttons on remote. You can dial brightness up and down. Also has a flash mode and a soft fade mode. It was 39.99 for a 8 ft length, power supply, and remote. You can order double the length off ebay for 1/2 that price

Latest Posts

Back