• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

After all these years..........

OakleyFrankFMJ

The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
The Castle
I feel that I've reached a point where I no longer feel like collecting. I have collected Oakley product for so long I don't even know if I can remember when I didn't.

It's with this in mind that I think it's time for me to stop. I don't really have it in me anymore to collect. I kind of used to enjoy thinking I was the only one who just bought the product only because I loved it and had to have it. Don't get me wrong.....I'm happy there are more insane people like me out there but I just don't know. I think it's time because honestly how much can I just keep going on aimlessly buying product day after day?

With that said....I'm not going to say I'm "retiring" like others have said but I'm just going to stop. No more buying Oakley product for me and I think I'm going to also start to unload everything I have. This will truly be an undertaking unloading everything. I don't even know where to begin. The GF had told me to just do it in waves of what is most easily accessible and as things start to disappear sell more and more until nothing is left. I think this is the way to go and she is probably right.

My issue is there are certain pieces I have that I just do not feel should be sold so I'm going to "gift" them to who I feel are possibly the most worthy persons out there.

The items that I'm going to "gift" are the following items. Each person will receive 1 of each item totalling 3 pieces as I feel together they are "complete" in a sense.

1-FMJ
1-Carbon C-6
1-Aluminum C-6

The above items will go to 5 people who I will choose based on my feelings of them as collectors and human beings.....will they treasure these forever or try to offload them for profit? That will influence my decision.

The rest of my collection will be sold off in waves but I just have to figure out how to get it done as it's going to take me FOREVER to get it all gone.

I would appreciate not getting requests for what would obviously be the rarest items before I can get the chance to post them for sale but honor my wishes of me posting them as I'm ready to get them gone.

This doesn't mean I don't still LOVE the Oakley product, I'm just done purchasing (hoarding) it and won't do it anymore.

Thank you all for being who you are.

You stay classy Oakley Forum.

And Thanks for stopping by!

Wow never knew that you would come to this point, I wonder myself when I'll stop collecting cause I feel like I'll lose the drive eventually. On another note, can't wait to see your collection once you start unloading them, it will be pretty amazing to see such an enormous collection.

So all these years everybody doubted him because he wouldn't post pics of his stuff, and now that he's been proven to be legit, people are doubting him just because it happened to still be April 1st when he posted it?

It's not like he posted it in the morning; it was barely still April 1st What does it take for this guy to get some credibility with you people?!?

YYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHH RRRRIIIIIGGGGHHHHHT!!!!!!!! IF SO I WANT ROMEO ONE XMETAL FINISH AND A MARS JORDAN AND JULIET 24K LOL THEN I CAN STOP BUYING.

Latest Posts

Back