• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

After all these years..........

Wow man, so sad to see you feel that way! I totally get it though. Sometimes you just get burnt out on something. You have an amazing collection that myself and others would absolutely kill to have. You have some awesome pieces too. Sorry to hear about the burn out on it, but I am sure you have other passions to fuel your fire. Best of luck to you in the future and I hope to at least keep hearing from you on the forums.

Wow man, so sad to see you feel that way! I totally get it though. Sometimes you just get burnt out on something. You have an amazing collection that myself and others would absolutely kill to have. You have some awesome pieces too. Sorry to hear about the burn out on it, but I am sure you have other passions to fuel your fire. Best of luck to you in the future and I hope to at least keep hearing from you on the forums.
April fools ...hahahah

Keep reading all the posts. :)

I'm sure you will find something even better. ;)

Back