• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

After Almost 6 Months Its Here.

atrain

O-Forums Boss of Bosses
So I dont normally post a recent purchases thread but after the usps nightmare on this one i just have to. So I bought this off of qtrain back in November. It arrived in austin according to my tracking number on the 27. Last status was it left the sort facility here. Well that was the last movement on it. After a dozen trips to the post office and several calls to the 800 number i gave up. Especially when the post office never called me back or made any attempt to contact me. Well fast forward 5 months later i was tracking another package when I decided to look this tracking number up and to my surprise there was movement again. This time it showed unclaimed and was being sent to who knows where. I called the post office a few more times and spoke to someone who actually helped me and was useful. Well yesterday I finally got a call back from a supervisor who told me they tracked the package down and it got delivered to my place. Finally here it is after almost 6 months..... the lost and found again XS Carbon

be4e9asu.jpg

Back