• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

After market lenses for Juliet

+1 on the Linegear lenses but if you are really into fishing I would get some deep water prizm lenses cut for your Juliets. Yes they cost more but it is so worth it. They will run you about $125 if I remember correctly but you wont be disappointed. @Chris A Hardaway cut a pair for me and I am going to have him cut at least 3 or 4 more pairs of those lenses for various other X metals I have. WELL worth the money and your eyes are important, you should give them the best.

:welcome: You definitely get what you pay for with lenses. Oakley lenses might cost a bit more, but the lenses are the only part of the glasses that really matter. You can put in cheaper lenses, but then you have really cool looking cheap sunglasses. OEM Juliet lenses are still relatively easy to find, but I'd say Linegear is your best option for aftermarket. They use similar technology to Oakley lenses and have a good variety of colors to choose from.
Thanks for your help and opinion about lenses, i really appreciate your opinion.

+1 on the Linegear lenses but if you are really into fishing I would get some deep water prizm lenses cut for your Juliets. Yes they cost more but it is so worth it. They will run you about $125 if I remember correctly but you wont be disappointed. @Chris A Hardaway cut a pair for me and I am going to have him cut at least 3 or 4 more pairs of those lenses for various other X metals I have. WELL worth the money and your eyes are important, you should give them the best.
Hello, i really appreciate your help @doowahditty, yes i am really in fishing you can see on my avatar pic. So +1 for the linegear lenses, i think i will go for this time for aftermarket lenses, and maybe in the future some original le ses. I dreamd for this Juliet for about 10-15 years. Thank you for the help (y)

Revant Elite are the best I have found. Ikon are ok, Welleva are bad, distorted. The best is always Oakley but in a pinch you can't go wrong with the Elites.

Revant are nice and within your budget, but they are thinner than OEM and Linegear lenses...

I prefer Linegear now since the lenses are thicker and don't move around in the orbital...fitment is perfect !!!

I never had any distortion problems with either Revant or Linegear lenses, but the Revant didn't fit that great in the orbital...

I got an assortment of OEM Lenses, custom cut lenses, Revants, Linegear and (1) Diana lens...even the Diana lens looks fine...just a tiny loose in the orbital, but not as bad as my Revants..

Good luck...

I've never had any issues with Linegear lenses or Ikon lenses. I wear both in my knock around pairs. Linegear I'm more careful with, they are a little more expensive but well worth the price. I have owned the revant HC3 Elite as well for Juliet and the fit was perfect in both sets of lenses I had. I only use their hc3 elite in black though, for some reason the blue hc3 lenses gave me headaches. I wore Ikon extensively when I took a recent trip to Mexico because I got a cheap pair to put in my cheap Oakley Frogskins. Wore them in the pool and on the ocean to fish. I can tell you they performed very well, saved my eyes big time with the polarization when we were deep sea fishing. I cleaned them well at the end of every day and they still look great. Oakley lenses are by far the best, but for a pair you can toss around and not worry about, I think aftermarket from Linegear, Ikon, or Revant is perfectly acceptable.

Fuse is very economical and offers a pretty good range is colors and options. They have a bunch of coupons through out the year so you should be able to snag a few pairs for the price 1 of the other brands.

Latest Posts

Back