• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Aftermarket Earsocks And Temple Shocks For X-Metals

No. The Romeo 1 is NOTHING like the the Juliet and XX. And despite what some Customer Care reps continue to try and push the XX and Juliet nosepieces are NOT the same-the XX is bigger.

Good to know. I've seen some beat up XX and Romeo 1s missing their nose pieces. Wanted to make sure that if I happened to come by one that I didn't have to search the ends of the earth for the rubber pieces.

I got my Walleva set for the X-Squared today. The rubber is soft and supple. The temple shocks and ear socks appear to be copies of the Juliet's (No real surprise). The temple shocks are the same shape as the Juliet's, and those of us with X-Squared will note the difference between the two. They do however fit with, but protrude a little more than the OEM part. The ear socks are simple to cut. The slide on nice and easy. Quality appears pretty good.

Are they worth $20? To me they are. The original Juliet kits are advertised at over $50 on ebay.

I got my Walleva set for the X-Squared today. The rubber is soft and supple. The temple shocks and ear socks appear to be copies of the Juliet's (No real surprise). The temple shocks are the same shape as the Juliet's, and those of us with X-Squared will note the difference between the two. They do however fit with, but protrude a little more than the OEM part. The ear socks are simple to cut. The slide on nice and easy. Quality appears pretty good.

Are they worth $20? To me they are. The original Juliet kits are advertised at over $50 on ebay.

Juliet kits are cheaper straight from factory -usually they will even do it free

Back