• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Aftermarket Lenses By Walleva

Don't take the wrong way but why are you looking to purchase aftermarket lenses?

Because they are cheaper and you have more polarised colour options compared to those that Oakley offer I would guess.

If they want cheap inferior lenses then why not save more money and buy fake frames also. For me, fitting aftermarket lenses to your Oakleys is on a par with wearing fakes. No offense intended

I have a set in my Clear Dispatch's.

IMG_31912.jpg

A little thinner than Oakley lenses, but no issues so far.

I think they are a great lens alternative to Oakley in my opinion.

And if Oakley offered more lens options for certain styles...these companies wouldn't exist :cool:

The lens you have in your dispatch is not too dissimilar to either ice or emerald and Oakley do both colours for dispatch. My main gripe is that when purchasing oakleys, I do so because of the clarity of he optics, the unparalleled protection and the knowledge that if I'm shot in the face with a BB I'm not gonna get blinded (ok, maybe not the last one:tongue:), so just don't understand why anyone would replace their lenses with inferior ones, regardless of how thy look. Rant over :blah::blah::blah:

The lens you have in your dispatch is not too dissimilar to either ice or emerald and Oakley do both colours for dispatch. My main gripe is that when purchasing oakleys, I do so because of the clarity of he optics, the unparalleled protection and the knowledge that if I'm shot in the face with a BB I'm not gonna get blinded (ok, maybe not the last one:tongue:), so just don't understand why anyone would replace their lenses with inferior ones, regardless of how thy look. Rant over :blah::blah::blah:

That's why you buy them. Other people may buy them for a number of different reasons.

The great thing about the freedom of choice, is that you can do what you want, not what other people want :wink:

The great thing about the freedom of choice, is that you can do what you want, not what other people want :wink:[/QUOTE]

Not telling anyone what to do, merely trying to understand what motivates ppl to do such a thing. Out of interest, do you have any aftermarket lenses in any of your Oakleys?

Latest Posts

Back