1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Joe Siravo

Joe Siravo Oakley Beginner

Wondering if anyone has ever had any reviews on these aftermarket lenses? i cannot find any info on the forum.

I also heard that there was a good aftermarket lens called "evo" or "evolution" if anyone has any experience with either i would love your feedback.

thanks!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Dyeraudio

Dyeraudio Juliet Enthusiast

CXLCustom Lenses are also known as Evolense...... One of the better aftermarket lenses on the market IMHO.....

3. Joe Siravo

Joe Siravo Oakley Beginner

thanks. just looks for a spare set of lenses and found this forum. Awesome forum BTW.

4. Sniperdude

Sniperdude Oakley Beginner

I have been looking for reviews of other after market lens also. I may not have dug around the Internet far enough, but from all I have gathered from it, is that it is worth the extra cash to get the original Oakley lens. Would love to find a great polarized lens for a little more affordable price.

5. i am rich

i am rich The Silly Collector!

6. OakleyCan

OakleyCan Oakley Collector

Do yourself a favor and stick with Oakley lenses. Keep in mind you can get current Oakley lenses to fit any Oakley frame, young and old.