• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Aftermarket Lenses - Revant/Walleva/Fuse/Ikon/Linegear...etc

What is recommended for sunglasses that don't have aftermarket support?

I recently purchased a pair of TwoFace Asia fit, but after calling Oakley to pick up the polarized lenses I was told they discontinued the polarized version and don't even have any for sale.

I looked at a donor pair, but they're becoming rare and I'd have to spend full price on them just to get the Oakley polarized lenses.

Hello all. I'm looking for replacement lenses for my Jupiter Squared and since I'm not very much up to speed with the different companies making them I'm wondering what is generally thought of as the better or top choice brand for replacements. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

I just got a set of Ikon chrome mirror polars for a holbrook frame. They are pretty good. I wore em for like 3-4hrs straight working outside and driving and didn't have any issues at all. I already have a set of Ikon red mirror polars in a juliet that I've wore numerous times with no issues as well.

I have one set of linegear turquoise polars which look amazing from the outside but are a bit too dark looking through.

I actually just ordered another set of Ikon chrome polars for a custom Sliver I'm expecting soon.

I recently got a pair of Ikon Deep Blue mirror lenses and love the blue mirror color but am not sure about the yellow hue when looking through them. Will wear a few more times to see if I get use to it. Do all Ikon lenses have that yellow hue to them? The edges appear to be clear or grey.

sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

I recently got a pair of Ikon Deep Blue mirror lenses and love the blue mirror color but am not sure about the yellow hue when looking through them. Will wear a few more times to see if I get use to it. Do all Ikon lenses have that yellow hue to them? The edges appear to be clear or grey.

sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk
The red & chrome I've got are neutral base tint. I almost got their gold polars, which are a bronze base contrast tint but decided to go with chrome.

I am trying to backread this thread but it is somewhat long. What is the general opinion on Walleva lenses? I am planning to get the titanium lenses for my XS.

Mr. Shield is their only passable lens grade.
And yeah stick to neutral tints because virtually all aftermarkets are overkill when you pick colored finishes.

Back