• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Aftermarket Lenses - Revant/Walleva/Fuse/Ikon/Linegear...etc

Apparently Ikon's website is down for maintenance? How long has it been like that for? Was going to check-out if they have lenses for my Half Jacket 1.0's. Hope they come back online soon and hope this is not a bad sign!

Apparently Ikon's website is down for maintenance? How long has it been like that for? Was going to check-out if they have lenses for my Half Jacket 1.0's. Hope they come back online soon and hope this is not a bad sign!
It's almost like when Oakley's site glitches on occasion hahaha !!!

Agreed on the optical clarity tests. If you want to see if the glass is 100% as good as Oakley, then that is for sure the only way. However, if I can wear them for hours on end without eye fatigue, as well as read everything that I would normally be able to read, then they are going to be good enough for me. :drinks:

As for Ikon's website, it was down last week as well. kinda strange. You can order their lenses on both Amazon and Ebay though, so do a search on there for your 1.0's. Alternatively, I posted on their FB page a while back and got a like from them relatively quickly, so you could try there as well.

So glad I came across this thread as I'm in desperate need of replacement lenses and wanted to pick up a set from IKON. I checked eBay and Amazon and I can't find any for my Antix frame. Do they not carry these? Is there another frame/style that I can grab lenses from which fill fit my Antix? bummer.

So.. For lenses to my PB2 (polished frame).

Which should I choose? What say you?

Ikon Rose Gold:
c4b72c0851ede78497f74a8dd482d152.jpg

Ikon 24k (more Bronze than Oakley OEM 24k):
14c0b1668b2d4458f889cfd2e486b625.jpg

Back