• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Aftermarket Lenses - Revant/Walleva/Fuse/Ikon/Linegear...etc

Agreed and consider it done. I just rolled back through the posts here. I was hoping the rose gold was Bronze based, but I see its gray based.

24k will be ordered today.
Rose Gold is a better color, but the 24k/Bronze goes with the icons better....

Got the 24k Ikons installed in my PB2 today. I like em! Not the greatest match to the frame, but not bad.

I am impressed with the Ikons and am now considering another color as well.
f4f15254e4ced6041aeb4c3161b164c7.jpg
3cd2ff71b4fe085e89522bfb40c0a766.jpg

I just bought two pair of Ikon replacement lenses for my Split Jackets, and I am not impressed. Not dark enough, it's "cheap" polarization, in that it more readily obscures the screens on phones, gas pumps, LCD GPS units in golf cards, etc.

They also create a reflection of my eyeball in very bright sunlight. My eyes don't relax like they did with my original Oakley lenses.

They fit perfectly, and I like the way they look; both the blue and ruby lenses look good in my frames, but optics are more important than looks.

Guess I'll try Fuse+ next. At least I have something I can use in a pinch. I love my split jacket frames and I would hate to think they were going to waste just because I can't get decent lenses for them anymore.

Oakley probably still have a few lenses if you give them a call. The ikons I've tried seem fine with no special issues with the polarization

Did you call/email or just check oakley.com? They often have quite a few things that aren't up on their site.

I've really liked the Ikons overall. Great clarity and construction. I keep reordering.
I just got some Ikons for a Crankshaft I have. Got them in their Fire version (polarized)which is very similar to OEM Ruby Iridium. I have to say I'm quite happy with them and I'm getting some more for set of Jawbones.

Did you call/email or just check oakley.com? They often have quite a few things that aren't up on their site.
I contacted them directly and spoke to someone, asking if they had any and they don't.

I was pretty disappointed in the Ikon lenses. I didn't expect Oakley quality... they're just not Oakley and at 1/4 the price, I assumed they weren't going to be top-notch. They were very clear, but they weren't dark enough, the polarization was sub-standard, and the reflection of my eyeball on the back of the lens in bright light was almost blinding.

I went to the Fuse website and looked at their collection of Zeiss lenses and was impressed by their collection - both in terms of colors and features. I noticed they have Fuse+ Zeiss polarized lenses and some lenses that have anti-reflective coating on the back of the lens, but not both. I contacted the owner and asked if there was a way I could get a Fuse+ lens with AR coating on the back. He said he had a few samples of the Fuse+ with AR on the back and would send me one if they had it in the color I wanted.

They arrived yesterday and I have to say I'm very impressed. My eyes relax as soon as I put them on, almost to the point that they did with the original Oakley lenses. I can barely see my eye reflection on the lens at all, and the polarization is about 85% the quality that I had with the Oakley lenses. With the price of $30, I'm VERY pleased. Fuse will be my replacement lenses from now on for all my discontinued Oakley frames.

Back