• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Aftermarket Replacement Lense....

It's all good, everybody.

I've read enough of Litos' posts (it's hard not to; he's dropped over 500 of them in a little over a month, averaging 14 posts a day haha) to realize he isn't really the sarcastic type; I didn't take it as such. In fact, he hasn't even taken the bait when I've messed with him a little bit a couple of times....

But thanks for standing up for me, Luis, and I appreciate the likes you've been giving my various posts around the forum.

And I'm cool with fretburner, too.

All good.

Ive been reading everyones post and people has their own opinion about aftermarket lenses, well if it makes you happy go for it. Its a preference i totally agree with kronin there @fret if it works for you go for it bro. If youre happy with it thats great.

@fretburner79 - if only you'd have listened to @kronin323

You could have avoided such a terrible fate!

Now, you are doomed to walk the Earth with poor old Ralphie, blind from.....soap poisoning!

(wow I have no idea what that's from...)

Hmmm going blind... I remember as an early teen being told a certain activity would make me go blind; maybe I'm finally getting there...

Latest Posts

Back