• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Aftermarket Walleva Lenses??

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
Hey, Since I ordered my Polished Black/Grey Frogs(which should be arriving today), I have been looking online at lenses. I would like a Black Iridium lenses, 1) for the darkness and 2) for the Iridium coating, I personally dislike the lenses that you can see through. I posted an ad in the Exchange section for Black Iridiums but I have also been looking on ebay at Aftermarket lenses. The only ones I can find that have Iridium coating are the Walleva Polarized Black Lenses. They seem pretty good, the only bad thing I see is they say 16% light transmission which seems high for Black iridiums. Have any of you guys had experience with these lenses, or any recommendations on which lenses to get and where to get them.

Thanks,

Can anyone recommend a good aftermarket Black iridium lens? Everything I find either isn't Iridiium or isn't dark. I'm just looking for something comparable to Black Iridium's.

Latest Posts

Back