• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Aggravated

Antwtf

Oakley Expert
sent my titanium timebomb to a company called watchrepairsusa who forwarded it on to the oakley factory to have the glass replaced and band polished and cleaned and a month later I get a reply from Oakley via watchrepairsusa saying they can't do anything, parts are discontinued, and now I get to pay return shipping and have accomplished nothing. Should I be persistent in trying to get Oakley to do something with the watch, I'd love to at least have the band polished of scratches even if it changes the entire finish of the watch......

sent my titanium timebomb to a company called watchrepairsusa who forwarded it on to the oakley factory to have the glass replaced and band polished and cleaned and a month later I get a reply from Oakley via watchrepairsusa saying they can't do anything, parts are discontinued, and now I get to pay return shipping and have accomplished nothing. Should I be persistent in trying to get Oakley to do something with the watch, I'd love to at least have the band polished of scratches even if it changes the entire finish of the watch......
No.

Get your watch back ASAP.

you should be pissed at the place you sent it to.

Have it polished by a jeweler.

Thanks frank, having trouble finding a jeweler that will handle the job though, I tried a few local places and they all said it can't be done on titanium

Ok, I'm texting one of my contacts right now up in Maryland. He is at Radcliffe Jewelers. If his watchmaker can't do then I have a guy in Cali that will def do it. He does all our watches.

I had an original TB and when I called Oakley, they offered an % discount upgrade to another watch but they wanted me to turn my TB in. I just sold it on my own.
I miss that watch

Latest Posts

Back