• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ahhhh.... Stretch.

This case never came in a double wide as it was just for "stretch" or "bloc" accounts (core skate shops) and was only meant for things like Fat Cat, Original Warden, etc.

This has been on my list of must haves for a long time.

I got the case in the Edmonton area which is where I'm from.

I do have a couple connections but I got this case off Kijiji - timing is everything! If you watch Kijiji you will see them come up occasionally. There are 2 major challenges. 1 - people who don't know what they're worth will list them well under value and they'll be gone very quickly. 2 - people who know what they're worth will list them for a TON (have seen singles for $1000).

One thing that could be smart for us Canadians is to have a list of where everyone's at so when things like cases or good deals on shades pop up on Kijiji/CL/etc we can message each other. I'm happy to organize this if people are interested.

Badness - sorry but I'll be holding onto this one... just need to figure out what to put in it. Have a few things en route.

There is a pick up/shipping thread already...but I'm down for a Canada only list we can make ourselves :cool:

I agree too, Im in Calgary and desperately looking for a double wide. I check Kijiji everyday and I'm quite surprised i'd miss one like that...

The best deal I've gotten off of Kijiji here is 4 leg matte turquoise for $80. But I think it will be a good idea because there are a lot fewer Canadian collectors compared to U.S (especially in the west).

Oakster if you want to start that up I'm willing to join.

Thats how I got mine - timing was perfect! But now to find a second one seems like a longshot. The guys here are great as when I grabbed mine some guys had posted that they saw it, better to keep it in the community if possible.

faxmanjazz, don't feel too terrible about missing it on kijiji - I got to him within 30 seconds of it being posted and he pulled it immediately. I just lucked out that it was right when I was checking and also when I happened to be in town. I have been gone a ton lately!

Its all about timing on Kijiji. You need to just time it right when looking they do go fast, reason I'm still looking for a display tower. Just always seem to miss the mark by a few mins. And Oakster is 100% right on the two different sellers, some ask nearly nothing for a single wide and others ask a fortune.

Just wondering if they make that design in doubel wide?

Just a Single and an ultra-rare Cube...

b970a734.jpg

Back