• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

All Bow Down Before The KING

Awesome score man. Can you tell me how the fit is for you? X Squared and Juliets fit really well on me, however my Romeo seems a bit loose. I know it is a bigger frame but didn't expect it to be so loose. My frame is about 9/10 so it is by no means a damaged frame. Let me know, thanks!

What size t shocks do you have in them? These came with 25 in them and 15 and 50's bagged...fit seems good with 25 and I'm easy a 15 guy with the Juliet and XS so these need the bigger rubber

very sweet! y don't ya just leave the fire lenses in them? they look awesome as it is! everyday, i'm tempted to get at least one Romeo for my Juliets. ha!

I don't like the 16% transmission on standard fire, these will get worn so while I think I know how to keep the lenses from cracking, I'd like to play it safe....and I need a Ruby in the collection so this pair is as good as any.

And to answer a prior question, yes...eBay. auction was only up for 20 minutes...no surprise I grabbed it cause I know someone else would have within minutes

Nice pick up I don't have any X-metals and I don't want to venture that way you never leave is what I hear. It's like the dark side

This board and metals are indeed the dark side. When I first joined these forums I was a frogskins/holbrook snob. Sometime in 2012 I will have more metals than frogs, since I have been offloading frogs I don't want for more metals! I also reduced my holbrook collection from 8 down to 4..

Latest Posts

Back