1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    So to make story short, I've decided to create a O room and need to fund and pay for some display cases and display accessories, all prices include shipping with in the U.S. please add the 4% for PayPal feels, thanks for the opportunity and hope you like what I have to offer you guys.

Crosshair bronze with brown polarized, frame is in excellent condition but lenses are real beat up. $old
    All kinds of frames (price reduced) - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441928645.060363.jpg

New flaks mate with black iridium polarized lenses just microfiber bag $old All kinds of frames (price reduced) - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441928712.908838.jpg

Like new Stephen Murray with bag only $old All kinds of frames (price reduced) - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441928752.578351.jpg

Two MD gray with new BI lenses, frame shows wear, brow gold with g30 lenses I believe practically new pair, both just with bag and only $old All kinds of frames (price reduced) - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441928866.488515.jpg

Cerakote gascan with cal.5.56 mm icons and polarized BI lenses practically new NOT available All kinds of frames (price reduced) - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441929009.993250.jpg

Holbrooks bundle hate to let these go, new matte BI polarized lenses sold, new B1B with polarized BI lenses, new matte black with orange icons and fire lenses, new tortoise fire iridium sold, all four $300 or I could sell separately for $80 All kinds of frames (price reduced) - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441929256.948811.jpg

Two sliver F matte dark Amber with tungsten lenses, matte olive ink frame fire iridium $old for both All kinds of frames (price reduced) - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441929372.723424.jpg

New straight jacket camo OO positive lenses, style switch with two sets of lenses, both new $130 All kinds of frames (price reduced) - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441929612.844641.jpg

Please feel free to ask any questions

All kinds of frames (price reduced) - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441929582.278985.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 9/29/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm next on flasks. 80 buckd. Driving. Home in 2.5 hrs. Lol

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Great stuff! PM sent

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Are these all like new condition with original box & bag unless otherwise mentioned? Would you sell the straight jacket alone?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    All come with microfiber bag only, yes I could do just the straight jackets

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Could u do 80 on the Stephen Murray hijinx? @Pjam23

7. Anonymous

Anonymous is an Oakley whore