• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

All (Monster) Dogs Go To Heaven

steveocubed

Oakley Expert
Hey guys,

Since the Monster Dog line has been discontinued, I think we should have a picture thread to show off all the dogs we picked up in the last few months to stockpile and honor a legendary frame. It was quite the journey but we all know that eventually even monster dogs are called to doggie heaven. I actually have 4 MD's coming in the mail myself so I'll be posting those as soon as they arrive. I think it would give our "farewell" to our dear monster friend that personal touch if we could get some photos of our MD's in action (i.e. - fanged up on our noggins). Cheers to a helluva frame and a helluva run.

Nice thread! I will try to post some pics up. Having problems with the "new" photobucket. I need to relearn everything with the new interface. :mad:

Although I've never owned a pair of Monster Dogs (I never thought they looked good on me), I really liked the design because they do look great on those folks who can wear them. The fact that the design lasted a good ten years in the Oakley range says a lot. Even as a non-owner, I'll still kinda miss them not being in the Oakley lineup anymore. Hope this thread gets a lot of photos posted.

Majestic frame with flowing sweeps and curves and very popular, and just how awesome are those specific boxes! I have exactly 20 pairs in my own collection, but doubt anyone has every pair produced including the many that were never available to the public. I think there are some that very few people know about.

28 pairs so far including 2 in the USA for paint jobs on them. 29th on its way. I like the MD's.....:cool:

Dayaammmmm -- I'd love to see a picture of your dog kennel if you got one! Just curious what the 29 different variations even are. Now... the 4 I just ordered looks more and more like a single doghouse compared to the freaking pet store you got going on over there!

Dayaammmmm -- I'd love to see a picture of your dog kennel if you got one! Just curious what the 29 different variations even are. Now... the 4 I just ordered looks more and more like a single doghouse compared to the freaking pet store you got going on over there!

Dr. Chop had the full collection at one point I believe. Some of mine are duplicate frame colours with different lens & icon colours. 2 are very special one off custom jobs, one that Dr. Chop did for me & the other was done by BriP that he was kind enough to sell me. 2 more are with Dr. Chop being done at the moment. Once I have them all together I will take pictures. I'd love one of each frame but like RVF says there are one off's that you just canot get hold of. Still i'm happy with how mine are coming along.

Latest Posts

Back