• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

All (Monster) Dogs Go To Heaven

Just picked up a matte black w/ Titanium Iridium pair over the weekend. I can't stand black frames, but they were $70, and I was feeling sad for our dead doggy.

Whiskey Fade's have just landed. Not sure what to go for next but I'm always open to offers with OTT's so I can get then out of my system........:biggrin:

Have you seen one of those tribal Dogs? A local seller here is offering his but I just could not justify the price he was asking for. The tribal design was sick though.

Don't know but yeah that's too high

Too bad. Good news is my Ducati Dog is here! Good day today!

DucatiDog.jpg

Attachments

• DucatiDog.jpg
    DucatiDog.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 212
$400 (Php16,000). That's too much IMO. What's the going rate for the tribal Dog? Do you have an idea?

There's a couple tribal pairs that's been on eBay for at least a couple weeks...asking $409 and $419, if I'm not mistaken. I believe someone on the boards sold a pair for around $300-350 a few months back, can't remember for sure...it was a decent deal though. I'd say that $400 is a bit high, but then again, it's worth whatever the buyer is willing to pay.

Back