• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

All (Monster) Dogs Go To Heaven

There's a couple tribal pairs that's been on eBay for at least a couple weeks...asking $409 and $419, if I'm not mistaken. I believe someone on the boards sold a pair for around $300-350 a few months back, can't remember for sure...it was a decent deal though. I'd say that $400 is a bit high, but then again, it's worth whatever the buyer is willing to pay.

Really? Then I guess the price is just about right. You are correct, it's worth whatever the buyer is willing to pay. But for $400 I'd buy the PB first. :redface:

Really? Then I guess the price is just about right. You are correct, it's worth whatever the buyer is willing to pay. But for $400 I'd buy the PB first. :redface:

Yup, a PB would be on my shopping list first too, lol. Just have to wait for the fluctuations in the market and make your move when the prices trend down a bit, or find someone on the boards to help you out with a decent deal. Good luck!

Yup, a PB would be on my shopping list first too, lol. Just have to wait for the fluctuations in the market and make your move when the prices trend down a bit, or find someone on the boards to help you out with a decent deal. Good luck!

Yeah I was thinking of getting the PB internationally. Much cheaper that way. Just waiting for a better deal. Hopefully soon. Mahalo!

Too bad. Good news is my Ducati Dog is here! Good day today!

DucatiDog.jpg

Nice!!!!!!!

Attachments

• DucatiDog.jpg
    DucatiDog.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 172
You posted on the wrong section. I'm afraid they are fake Ducati Dog. The icon should be anodized red not glossy red. Even the molding of the earstem is totally different. The etching on the lens should be Ducati even if the previous owner replaced them with OEM polarized lenses the placement of the word polarized is off. The protruding area near the nose area is wrong also. Sorry about that.

Back