• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

All (Monster) Dogs Go To Heaven

Hi gene, I already posted the pics at introduced your self section. It's a ducati version. Crossing my fingers that my Oakley is not fake.

If you need side by side comparison I can help you out. I may need to take some pics though and create a separate thread for it.

Thanks gene. I would love to see a side by side comparison of it. Thanks sir. I'm disappointed.

Don't be. It can happen to the best of us. It takes a while to spot a fake from legit. There are still some nice pair of Dogs available locally and I can refer you to some seller for a good deal if you're interested. PM me your email add and I can send the pics tomorrow.

Don't be. It can happen to the best of us. It takes a while to spot a fake from legit. There are still some nice pair of Dogs available locally and I can refer you to some seller for a good deal if you're interested. PM me your email add and I can send the pics tomorrow.

Thanks man ill pm my email. I asked my father about this, he said he bought it on a Oakley store in dubai. Is that possible that they sold my father a fake one?

He bought early last year. Yes he can prove it when he comes back to dubai. He also bought a pair of juliets at the same store for 400 usd he said.

Then he can return the pair to the store where he got it. I hope he's still keeping the OR. Unless there's another version of Ducati Monster Dog with gloss red icon then I'm wrong. You'll know what I'm talking about when you see the pics.

Then he can return the pair to the store where he got it. I hope he's still keeping the OR. Unless there's another version of Ducati Monster Dog with gloss red icon then I'm wrong. You'll know what I'm talking about when you see the pics.
He said he can return it coz the store manager is he's friend. But still I'm not happy that my dog is fake damn.

Back