• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

All New Lens Cutting Table - 2014 And Updates

Just made those changes... should have taken effect. Yes, this is only read only because previous individuals were guessing a lot and claiming without verifying.

I thought I was smart in taking the initiative to get this as transparent as possible so everyone can get the info they really want. Many times I was stuck waiting on a response for days to weeks for updates and such. I will keep on this for as long as I feel it needs it. If I feel I can't, I will also give others the ability to make updates. Not sneaky business here, just helping everyone when they want it.

The info in the table wasn't guessed at. Things only went in when they were verified. If you read someone's post and took that as fact, can't help that, but Marc and I made sure it was correct.

Does pitbull and tens make good donors for monster dog? Same curve and a dog lens will happily sit on either if those lenses with no overlap? Surely that' means they are good donor lens? Does anyone know otherwise? Cheers.

Hi does anyone know if there is an option for Racing Jacket gen 1 & 2 to custom cut from?
And does it work to custom cut Batwolf lenses to fit Antix?

I will do a check when I get home tonight. Not sure if I will find anything tho. I do have a couple pairs of Frogs to compare size of lenses.

Latest Posts

Back