• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

All origional R1's in north Dallas

Phibz408

Oakley Beginner
Hey everyone, I am new to the site, but have been in to oakleys since I was 16, this was the very first pair I ever purchased and rarley wore them. I ended up buying the juliets a year or so later and liked the way they fit on my face bettter, so these stayed in the box for the majority of the last 13 years!!! I am buying a home and selling off some items to help with a down payment. I'll post pics later today when i get home with serial number and all but I was trying to get a general idea of what to sell these for. I have origional box for them with matching serial number, I have the coveted romeo x metal coin, and bag for the glasses, as far as condition I would give them 9.5 out of 10. they do have some small scratches on one lense, and one very tiny scratch on the frame. Like I said when I get home I'll take pics but Im looking for a ballpark figure of what to expect because I have seen some jacked up R1's on ebay sell for $600 without matching box and coin, but havn't seen any in this condition sell for a long time. Thanks again guys
image-3.jpeg
image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image5.jpeg I will get some close up shots later with serial matching the box etc, but any ideas of what I should be asking, hese are the best and most complete set that I hav seen in a couple years so i'm trying to get a range of what I ned to ask for them. Thanks again!

And if ur a new member we do have to wait 14 days before u can do a sale thread. Just so noone jumps ur ship. Part of forum rules

I understand the 14 days, I was going to sell locally because I dont want to pay ebay or paypal fee's so i'll give you first shot at em

lmao hell of a way to not make a sale or purchase.. Stick to Ebay you'll get more for them than the $600 and it will be enough to cover the ebay and paypal fees.

fyi no sale is being made, I have not figured out an offering price, and as was mentioned the 14 day waiting period and min post requierments have not been met, but these posts will help pad that. as for ebay, I think that after paying ebay and paypal and shipping fees to ensure safe delivery I would be out more money than it is worth, with the condition they are in i'm sure a collector in my area will appriciate them.

Ehh who knows what will happen after his 14 days but being a true forum member, I still want to abide by rules even if they get sold to someone else

Ok since no sales or deals are being made I am interested too, send me some pictures please.

I'll move this thread to the xmetal discussion page, since the main aim is to ask opinions abt pricing. 14 days will pass quickly for sure!

If you are going to sell Locally like on Craigslist I am sure you can ask for 600+ and get it. I am down 35 and would make the trip ;). I know Falcon and a few others are from Big D area as well.

Back