• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

All R1 Plasma have serials ?

Yep, you are right pjd1234 and kronin323 have a point I guess that is better than nothing...
"lost jordans" .. jaja humor make it less painful

A good friend of mine owes me money and want to pay whit R1 plasma
not serial that make me ask you guys I think are ok just want to ask you
about the fair price too is just the frame all rubbers

Looks like you already took it as payment as you already offering it to a few members here. :wink:

And I guess you didn't like the values stated above. :eek:

Looks like you already took it as payment as you already offering it to a few members here. :wink:

And I guess you didn't like the values stated above. :eek:
Just seeing R1 plasmas in exchange section going for 1200 (sure full set and mint) or 900+ for pair without box
what guys offered in this thread(450-500usd for frame) is just way too low if the frame is not damaged....just without original lenses and box
600usd for plasma Romeo frame in good shape is still very low comparing to prices in exchange section

Just seeing R1 plasmas in exchange section going for 1200 (sure full set and mint) or 900+ for pair without box
what guys offered in this thread(450-500usd for frame) is just way too low if the frame is not damaged....just without original lenses and box
600usd for plasma Romeo frame in good shape is still very low comparing to prices in exchange section

So, non-serial R1 will be the same price as serialized ones?

Are those on the exchange sold or still available?

Full set and mint is collectable. Less, not so much. Big price difference.

If you plan to wear them, don't go for the collectibles. Leave them to those who will pay big $$ to let them sit on a shelf.