• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale All Sold!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Free shipping is included on everything! All sunglasses are new with original boxes, micro bag etc. Just let me know if you need additional photos of whatever you're interested in and I'll upload those later this evening. Payment through paypal sent as gift or f&f please! Thanks for looking!

Troy Lee Jupiter LX $85. NEW, was in display case for a few 6 months never worn. Includes box, hard case etc.
$_57.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG

Wally Lopez Garage Rocks $70. NEW, never worn, was in display case for a few months. Includes box and all original contents.
4.JPG
5.JPG

Jupiter C100 $120. NEW, never worn, was in display case for a few months. Includes original box with all original contents including the bandana.
9.JPG
10.JPG

Jupiter Factory Lite, Brushed aluminum with Ice polarized SOLD!
6.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
I'll take PB 1 box would you ship to my sisters address in New York as i'm in the Uk ?

Is that lanyard long or short?

I was hoping it was like the woman's version. Thanks any how.

PM Sent.

Is the Pit Boss box you have for sale is for PB2 or PB1? I am actually interested with PB2 box but one of your photos seems like for PB1 but mentioned PB2. Can you confirm?
Thanks.

Username Hidden said:
Is the Pit Boss box you have for sale is for PB2 or PB1? I am actually interested with PB2 box but one of your photos seems like for PB1 but mentioned PB2. Can you confirm?
Thanks.

Yes, it is for the Pit Boss II confirmed. Thanks for asking!

PM Sent

PM sent.